Wednesday, April 2, 2008

John Krasinski: Spun-off, but still sexy

OK, it's no secret that I have a mega-celeb crush on John Krasinski. (I explained to my own John last week that JK is my "if ever" one celebrity.) Nor is it a secret that I might set aside my mega-loathing of Renee Zellweger in order to see JK in Leatherheads this weekend. (That is really asking a lot, John Krasinski. I'm going to have to cover my eyes every time RZ is squinting and pouting her way through every scene.) Nor is it a secret that when I saw in Star today that JK and Rashida Jones are dating again my heart dropped like I was the 13-year-old girl he snubbed at the middle school dance. (OK, so I may have some issues with reality.)

But I have serious issues with a spin-off of The Office and big fears that my favorite cast will be split into two separate shows, The Office, Thursday 9 PM EST, followed by its wacky spin-off, The Branch, or something like that. Say it ain't so, John, say it ain't so.

No comments: