Monday, February 2, 2004

Things I Saw This Weekend

Lucia di Lammermoor
I was already excited to see Marcelo Alvarez, but the icing on the cake was Natalie Dessay who crumped in half on the stage while hitting notes unknown to man. Ahhh, the Lyric.

Janet Jackson's Boob
In conjunction with JJ's breast, I saw the Super Bowl.

O Brother Where Art Thou?
Remember how I told you my rock n' roll seminar is the best thing ever?



And I also would like to mention how I love the El. I love it so much. Nothing like seven people playing "Musical El". (Let it be known that I have developed this game and I honestly want to play it. It'd be good times. Chinese Fire Drill meets Musical Chairs meets Chicago Transit.) Nothing like transferring at Belmont onto a feces-ridden car and then seven kids busting out of one car to raid into another, only to run into the largest and loudest snoring man this side of the Mississippi. "Get ready! The train's coming!"

No comments: