Friday, May 23, 2008

BEST NEWS EVER

I know that since I defended myself against TONY as I am not the spawn of Carrie Bradhsaw, I've managed to write about Craigslist's Missed Connections, pick ups in dance clubs, and (God save me) The Bachelorette. But I am apparently on a roll, because I am now blogging about shoes.

I just ordered this pair of [EDIT: Jeffrey Campbell] shoes, and I already own them. I've worn them thin and scuffed them to oblivion. They look AWFUL, but I insist on wearing them because they are the most amazing versatile, wonderfully comfortable but cute shoes I've ever owned. And, on a sad little whim, I googled them today and VOILA! There they are! And for only thirty bucks.

I am SO. EXCITED.

Now, to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend, I'm headed home with boyfriend in tow for a weekend of horse farms, bourbon, fireflies (hopefully), swimming pools, and strip malls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what brand are they?

Caitlin said...

Ah, yes. They're Jeffrey Campbell. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shoe rec. as a tall n'yorker who does not wear heels, I'm always searching for a comfortable shoe that doesn't sacrifice cuteness. and ja, i found your blog through the inane TONY, but look at the flipside, more traffic.


scripps bee is the best.