Monday, March 24, 2008

More Le Gross

OK, I couldn't resist another post. Wonderfully in-the-know Anna C. shared this link with me--your state has an Easter egg, in case you're like me and didn't know about it.

And if you're like me, your state's egg is hideous. If not, consider yourself lucky. I noticed a couple beauties, like Rhode Island and Kansas. But really, Ohio takes the ugly cake no contest. More gchat commentary below.


me: up until now i never realized how much my state looks like a shorter, fatter version of africa!

Anna: hahaha. you had no idea you were from somewhere so awesome, did you?
although, nevada's is pretty weird. ha.
i dont' get it
me: umm
was las vegas the setting for the land before time?
i don't remember the story that way, but maybe.
Anna: hahaha. must have been

No comments: