Saturday, January 31, 2004

12 Hours from Hell

TWELVE HOURS FROM HELL

otherwise known as midnight 1/30 to noon 1/30

MIDNIGHT-3 am: Study session/bonding session in Heather's room with her, Jason, and various other people who joined the party

3 am-3:30 am: Failed attempts to sleep (Meanwhile, one bed over, Jess doesn't sleep but an hour the entire night)

3:30-approximately 6 am: Sleep! Yay! Ignorance is bliss!

Approximately 6 am: FIRE ALARM FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S 6:30 AM.

THE WIND CHILL IS -20 BELOW ZERO.

THERE IS FIRE ALARM, DURING WHICH I PARTAKE IN AN IMPROV STUDY SESSION CONCERNING ANSELM'S PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.

I AM NORTHWESTERN.

Post-Demonic Fire Alarm-7:15 am: Failed attempts to sleep

10 am: Sleep through discussion group

11:00 am-Noon: History of Philosophy midterm=no fun at all

Then my day picked up... Meaning, I watched television, read Newsweek, cuddled with Anna, and slept for the rest of the afternoon until...

5:30-5:45 pm: Pregame for SAGA with some raspberry vodka shots. Sad, true, tons of fun.

5:45-6:30 pm: SAGA drunkeness

lost time... until 8:00 pm: GYPSY

Finally a late evening concluded with more raspberry vodka, music, sobering up during a long convo with Anna, a dance party to Toxic on repeat, and Fantasia 2000 in John and Brett's room.

I have been productive today, eating at Panera and practicing my horn self for over an hour. Uncle Steve can eat it since he sent me bogus attachment that doesn't tell me shit about my research project... And he's not at home to tell me what the attachment said. Gr...

But now I am off to see Lucia at the Lyric Opera House. Oh man... Gotta get my culturin' in.

No comments: