Thursday, January 22, 2004

Literary Conclusion

I realized today, right before fiction class, that I base my opinion on people usually on fictional characters. I look for the Daisy's, the Newland Archers, the Hunting Guide girls, the Chillingsworths and others. Chances are, I pinned a fictional character on you before you had a chance.

For that, I apologize, but I'm not usually too far off.It's a way for my mind to ease up the process, right? I mean, we all learned that in Intro to Psych. I am glad I finally recognized that I have this habit though. First thing I did after realizing it was rectify my opinion of a former "Daisy."

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Newland Archer? I guess that makes me Madame Olenska in the end, and I'm okay with that. But goddamn those Newlands, I even like their May Wellands better than them when it comes to the conclusion.

No comments: