Friday, June 27, 2008

Bleepity-Bleep

I must apologize to any of my friends and readers who have come here expecting updates on Bachelorette stuff, life in general, or more on how weird Europe is. I’ve been in the thick of a big move, packing and cleaning like the crazy woman I am. I don’t know how I’ve managed to accumulate so many possessions that happen to be so difficult to pack (fondue pots and pussywillow, for example), but I am learning much about how few books can fit into a box before it finally tears apart in protest.

With John’s family coming in town and a Spanish cake to bake this weekend in celebration of the Euro Cup, a trip to Six Flags for a pseudo-nephew’s birthday and then a two-part move that will wind up on Tuesday evening, I hope to update as frequently as I can and hope you understand! In the meantime, I’ll be here in Chicago in the throes of moving emotion and subsequently collapsing.

Love,

Caitlin

No comments: