Sunday, March 7, 2004

A Long Good Day

Hi. I just danced for thirty fucking hours. That's a day straight, plus another quarter of a day. From sunset, to sunrise, to sunset, and to night. Amazing. Or maybe I should just take credit. I am amazing cause I didn't sit except for during the ten minute breaks and meals. Every other person dancing there was amazing, along with the people who organized DM. And without any doubt in my mind, the children who we are helping are completely amazing. I didn't get to work at Have Dreams yet, but now I defintely want to. Those children are truly an inspiration.

Aside from the facts, some interesting things to know are...
1. I shared many awseome moments at DM that I will share if I remember them later.
2. Not dancing in life now seems unnatural.
3. I definitely shared an intimately embarassing delirious side of self to John, Karl, Matt, and various others as I rambled.
4. I started to dance while packing my suitcase, imagining a beat in my head, and twisting my hips while I sat on my ass and pumping my arms as I reached for clothing.
5. I am exhausted. Seriously. I am giong to bed now that it is 2:30. I have been awake for officially... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hold on give me a sec... i'm tired, gimme a break... uhh................. 41.5 hours.

GOODNIGHT.

Ps. the subject is what zeke and I decided as how to define DM.

No comments: