Saturday, March 20, 2004

Academiconfusion

need to figure something out about school. I'm having a great time socially, but academically, I just feel like I'm lacking something and I don't know what it is.

I see some of my friends who are headed down this particular and awesome path and I'm off wandering in the WCAS "Undecided" bushes, picking in leaves and rubbing them on my face. (They're probably poisonous.)

I first looked at Northwestern for Medill. Why the hell didn't I just apply there? I was interested in Communications, then Medill again, then freaked out and just applied CAS. (heave, sigh.)

My dad doesn't understand and says a "good education" is all that it's about, but what career am I going to pursue once out of college? "Good career"? Heave. Sigh.

What were you interested in when you were little? What did you spend ALL of your time doing??

I feel like we should all major in whatever activity that was. For me, I would be majoring in squishing ants on playgrounds and minoring in catching fireflies.

No comments: