Monday, June 7, 2004

I've Been Doing Things

I've had an incredible end to this school year. I couldn't have asked for more in the last few days. Well, could someone cancel my exams this week? That'd be okay. I cannot possible describe the fun I had Saturday Luau'in, beachin', and music/movie/rearrangin' roomin' it up. Friday was amazing as well, what with finishing up a course a week early and seeing Harry Potter 3. So, in an abreviated version... Here are photos to let you know what I've been up to...

He almost managed to get me back...

Scott is amazing. This is what I love about kids.

Bryan and I in sepia-toned action.

Don't worry. We're still best buds, but we just taste better!

Ryan and Barrak fighting.

I think I look like the Virgin Mother of Pudding in this photo.

The dirty girls.

The aftermath.

PS. I love life.

No comments: