Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Indecision 2004

I feel that it is my duty as

1.) A livejournal user
2.) An active member in American society
3.) A legal Ohio citizen

to update above mentioned livejournal in honor of the current election and its incoming results.

I know too many people who walk a fine line between religious morals and politics and confuse the two who voted conservatively today.

I know too many people who have been hurt in the last four years because of the Bush regime.

I know too many families who have lost jobs to a failing economy.

I know too many people who have been sent over to the Middle East, risked their lives, and then after they were told "Mission Accomplished," they were given orders to go over again.



If Ohio, which has been declared by CNN "a green state" aka: too hard to call, goes to Bush... I'm afraid the people who made the mistake today of voting for him will self-righteously postulate their position for the next four years, and come the next forty, they will learn the hard way.

Our generation is the generation that will clean up the mess of this president. Four years is enough. I can't take four more.

No comments: